JUNIOR BROKER | MELBOURNE SOUTH EASTERN SUBURBS
Opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive or Junior broker looking to transition into more of a client facing role handling a small portfolio. Junior Underwriters will also be considered. The opportunity to work alongside experienced brokers and progress in what could be a career defining opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a Steadfast broker with a reputation as one of Australias most dynamic boutique brokers. Operating out of the South Eastern suburbs this marks an exciting opportunity for an ambitious insurance professional with gerneral insurance experience.
- Providing efficient and professional support to the broking team
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Creating and checking policy documentation, processing endorsements and raising invoices- Assisting with the claims management process
- Refining the support material to assist the Senior Account Brokers- Shadow Account manager and attend client meetings
- Tier 1 Qualification not essential
- Excellent communication, organisational & time management skillsExcellent attention to detail skills
- A self-starter who is flexible and adaptive
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Call Greig on 0476 806 232 for all enquiries
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners, that's why we choose each other carefully
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.