Our client, a leading Insurance Broker based in Melbourne is looking for somebody who is passionate about helping people, solving problems and getting projects across the line.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about their work, and who demonstrate a commitment to positive service outcomes for internal stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide onsite, phone and email customer hardware and software support
- Take ownership of delegated projects and tasks, reporting to the Technical Team Leader on your progress.
- Server and desktop support including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware and configuring systems and applications
- Management and resolution of new incoming support tickets in a courteous and timely manner and escalate when required
- Follow up with customers to ensure support issues are adequately resolved
Skills and Experience
It is preferable that the successful candidate will have some experience in a similar role and must be able to demonstrate strong accountability and attention to detail. A commitment to keeping skills up to date is essential.
To successfully undertake the role, applicants should understand business technology and be able to demonstrate and maintain a required level of competency with:
- Remote Desktop Environments including printing and imaging.
- Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Comprehensive understanding of Windows desktop & server operating systems, including Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Apple OSX operating system and Apple iOS devices
- Management of security software
- Managing server storage requirements
- Understand the importance of data security and ensure security procedures are fulfilled
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning about software and hardware appropriate to the role in order to benefit the business and its customers
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Demonstrate an ability to build effective relationships with customers over the phone and in person
- Ability to work and communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds and varying levels of technical ability
- Anticipate common issues that are likely to arise at customers' sites and develop innovative processes to resolves these
- The ability to own customer requests and follow-up until completion
- Display a desire for career progression with a willingness to undergo further training in and out of hours as required
How To Apply
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can apply via our website www.blakeoliver.com.au/jobs