Blake Oliver Consulting have been exclusively engaged by Insurance House who are one of Australia’s largest privately owned insurance brokerages.
We started in humble beginnings, back in 1983 in rural Victoria (Echuca) and now we are a nationwide industry leader. Our core values of Care, Leadership, Imagination and Professionalism are at the core of our business.
We are looking for an Internal Relationship Manager to join our Shepparton team.
Being proud of Every customer interaction – The primary focus of this role is to put the client at the centre of what you do, acting in their best interests whilst maintaining the highest level of corporate governance in line with industry best practice.
The Relationship Manager internally oversees the effective, efficient, compliant and profitable management of their client portfolio through involvement of external client visits. The position driver is major account servicing & development ensuring a professional approach in all stakeholder interactions and that company policy, procedures and guidelines are met.
• Development of future opportunities through interaction with existing clients, including/and actively seeking opportunities for new business.
• Marketing of the Insurance House Group brands i.e.: Investment House
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be efficient & effective
- Maintaining Client and Insurer relationships.
- Build awareness of interactions across key partners and stakeholder group.
- Policy Renewal and Claims management, liaising with key stakeholders within the process when required.
- Management/development of a portfolio of business with an emphasis on profitable growth.
- Identification and development of new business prospects by cross-marketing to other areas of the Insurance House Group.
- Contribute to new business activities.
- Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
- Demonstrates an understanding of standard policy wordings, extensions and limitations and knows the reason for applying specific terms, exclusions and conditions to a policy.
- Identifies which types of insurance products and services are appropriate and why a range of situations would not be covered.
- Claims Knowledge - Able to explain the claims process for clients and know the different between standard and non-standard exclusions.
Minimum Education - Diploma of Insurance Broking
Please contact Greig directly for further discussion on 0476 806 232 or apply via the link above.