One of the countries fastest growing brokers are looking to bring on board an Internal Account Executive within the Affinity & Schemes Division. This represents an opportunity to work closely with the Senior Relationship Manager and develop from there.
Your key responsibilities;
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable processes to be efficient & effective
- Maintaining Client and Insurer relationships.
- Policy Renewal and Claims management, liaising with key stakeholders
- Management/development of a portfolio of business with an emphasis on profitable growth.
- Contribute to new business activities.
- Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
- Grow a portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting.
- Proven insurance acumen, preferably within a brokerage.
- Those with previous affinity & schemes experience encouraged to apply
- Knowledge across general insurance products
- Strong relationship development
- Prior claims knowledge – the ability to discuss claims process with clients
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter with a client first approach
For more information, feel free to contact Greig on 0476 806 232 or at firstname.lastname@example.org