Exciting Opportunity to join a suburban broker based in the South Eastern Suburbs. A superb opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive looking to take the next step in their insurance career or perhaps you're looking for an internal Account Executive role and have the relevant experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an opportunity to assist with running a varied portfolio for a well recognised suburban broker. Based in the Inner South Eastern Suburbs you will gain exposure to working with a wide range of clients and products including large commercial, construction schemes, ISR and fleet. The company also offers client a wide range of services including financial planing, mortgage and other finance, HR services and accounting.
*Processing new business
* Retaining clients through good relationships with clients and underwriters
* Processing renewals before due date to ensure clients are covered
* Assisting with claims processing
*The ability to manage a portfolio of existing business.
* At least 1-year experience in an insurance broking firm
* Ability to work autonomously
* Ability to work to deadlines with strong attention to detail
* Experience retaining clients and quoting new business
* Knowledge of commercial lines, Business Packs, SME or schemes/facilities
* Preferably Tier 1/2 qualified
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Call Greig on 0476 806 232 for all enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners,that's why we choose each other carefully
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.