We are working on a career-defining opportunity for an experienced cyber specialist to join a leading broker in Sydney.
In this key position, you will have the opportunity to work within the Cyber team providing clients and client facing staff with technical assistance on all aspects of Cyber Risk and Insurance.
This well-known broker is renowned for developing their staff and promoting careers. Their modern offices and the holistic working environment is consistent with their brand which is part of one of the most exciting in the Australian Insurance market.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be an experienced cyber professional from within the insurance or risk management sector. A background in law, claims or broking is highly desired.
- A legal degree is desirable but not essential
- Insurance background with practical experience dealing with insurers, brokers and clients
- Ideally, 5+ years of industry experience
- The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual who is capable of meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Solid customer service skills and experience, the ability to converse effectively at all levels while having a flexible approach to different situations
- Superior written and verbal skills, including experience and aptitude in report writing and oral presentation
You'll enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and you'll have the opportunity to advance your Cyber experience working with one of the strongest teams in the market.
You are resilient and patient and understand that you may need to build multiple relationships to be successful in this critical role. You demonstrate the ability to work and collaborate successfully with internal teams, brokers, lawyers and the market.
If you have a law degree this will be highly regarded.
You feel good about taking the next step and you've always got an eye on the next stage of your career. You're one of those positive people who value relationships and consider work rewarding.
You think like a leader, you're capable of thinking creatively and always look for a solution for your clients.
You have a strong network and have extensive experience and confidence in engaging with stakeholders and customers from all levels of the business and externally.
How to Apply
As mentioned above in an ideal world, you would have a law background, but as the world isn't ideal, providing you have experience as a Cyber specialist and you're familiar with the Australian Insurance market then we can still chat.
Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion;
0424 188 733