Ideally, you will be a Tier 1 broker, who yearns for more development / diversity and wider opportunity in their day to day work. With a sharp, inquisitive mind and around 5 years’ experience in the Broking sector already, you will be confident enough to understand various types of business risks, but aware enough to realise there is more to learn and doing that in a supportive, experienced environment is your next logical career step.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should benefit from the following:
- Around 3 years’ experience in risks sector, perhaps as an experienced Account Executive, who is looking to use their skills and grow them further.
- Tier 1 Broking qualifications or be close to completion, while tertiary studies will be well regarded.
- Strong client centricity and customer service skills but with a well-developed, inquisitive style to help understand risks and situations as much as possible to the benefit of the insurer.
- A desire to learn, take mitigated risks, be a self-starter but self-aware enough to know that development around more senior professionals in a collaborative environment is what you need.
- Competitive salary and bonus, with salary packaged company car / parking
- Flexible working week (within core hours)
- Study / Training allowances and career support
- Salary Continuance Insurance