Priding themselves on their collaborative and inclusive environment, the vibrant and unique culture is what differentiates them from other offices within the sector.
- Manage and grow your own Cyber portfolio of clients
- Grow a portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Develop and maintain client relationships and insurer relationships
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers and brokers
- processing of new business, renewals, policy management
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters and preparation of reports
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Proven experience as an Insurance Account Executive
- Technical knowledge and experience within Cyber Insurance, ideally 3+ years minimum
- Understanding of the insurance market in Australia and/or NZ.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriter's products
- Attention to detail
- Team player