Due to growth, a well known National Insurance Broker is currently looking for multiple strong Account brokers to join their specialized Strata Team.
If you have experience within the Insurance industry or if you are looking for a career change, feel free to apply directly.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients.
- Grow a portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Develop and maintain client relationships and insurer relationships
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers and brokers
- processing of new business, renewals, policy management
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters and preparation of reports
- Maintain a high level of compliance
As your skills develop with the role, so will your portfolio, responsibilities and client interactions.
- Basic general insurance experience in broking, underwriting or claims, advantageous but not mandatory.
- Understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between different products
- Ambitious self starter looking to progress
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful working relationships at all levels.
If it sounds like you, feel free to apply directly or contact Sofie on