GRADUATE ROLE |CLAIMS AND ADJUSTING| MELBOURNE
- Global company
- Leaders in Claims Management
- Excellent Opportunity for a junior looking for career progression
Looking for candidates with a background in claims or insurance administration who are interested in forging a long-term career
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client works with various Insurance companies to provide specialist claims management and loss adjusting services across a range of industries. There is an opportunity for a junior candidate, with experience in administration or claims to forge a long-term career with the company and work alongside industry professionals committed to providing training and support.
- Liaise with clients as required and in an efficient and proactive way
- General administration
- Investigate circumstances surrounding claims
- Provide outstanding service
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Review reports and identify steps in the claim
- Internal and external complaint issue
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.