Our client is an ASX listed National Broker providing total risk solutions for clients. Based in their state of the art Melbourne office this represents an opportunity for a recent graduate looking to make their first steps within insurance.
You will ideally be a recent graduate comfortable communicating with stakeholders, perhaps coming from a retail background and a confident communicator. The role will cover a number of aspects ranging from receptionist duties to receiving and lodging claims.
- Building relationships and interacting with external vendors/stakeholders
- Liaising with claims department
- Receiving inbound claims calls
- Receptionist duties
- Involved with and assisting with internal functions
- Monitoring and responding to enquirers
- Excellent communication, organisational & time management skills
- Maintain a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure quality is always delivered
- A self-starter who is flexible and adaptive
How To Apply
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.You can also reach Greig on 0476 806 232 for more information.