A graduate opportunity exists with one of the Australia’s leading Underwriting agencies. With clients ranging from large corporations to small companies this would represent a rare opportunity to work alongside senior professionals.
Ambitious graduates looking to kick start their insurance career are encouraged to apply.
A wide range of duties to support the overall claims team, with exposure to corporate and SME clients. You will be trained in a range of administrative duties which will include internal & external stakeholder management.
- Stakeholder interaction - liaise with stakeholders including brokers, clients, insured’s loss adjusters & underwriters.
- Technical advice - provide accurate advice to clients with respect to policy product coverage
- Relationships - assist the company to establish and maintain an effective ongoing relationship between the company and its clients
- Primary focus on claims lodgement.
- Report management - prepare claims activity reports for management as and when required
- Previous corporate experience preferred
- Experience delivering prompt and efficient client service
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Comfortable using excel
- Enjoys working collaboratively with a team and is eager in supporting them
- Personable, proactive and ambitious.