GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY - BROKING|MELBOURNE CBD
Are you looking to forge a career within the finance industry? If you're an ambitious and hardworking individual/graduate with an administration background or finance degree, this represents a fantastic opportunity with a market leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is an ASX listed National Broker providing total risk solutions for clients. Based in their state of the art CBD office you will join a busy and established team as a Junior Broker supporting the administration of client accounts and, as such, must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Providing efficient and professional support to the broking team
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Creating and checking policy documentation, processing endorsements and raising invoices- Assisting with the claims management process
- Refining the support material to assist the Senior Account Brokers- Shadow Account manager and attend client meetings
- Tier 1 Qualification not essential
- Excellent communication, organisational & time management skillsExcellent attention to detail skills
- A self-starter who is flexible and adaptive
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Call Greig on 0476 806 232 for all enquiries
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners, that's why we choose each other carefully
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.