INSURANCE BROKING - GLOBAL CLIENT CONSULTANT |COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION | MELBOURNE
- GLOBAL INSURANCE BROKER
- GREAT CULTURE
- EXCELLENT ROLE DEALING WITH MULTINATIONAL CLIENTS
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Global Broker and learn from some of the best talent in the industry. The position is ideal for candidates who have a background in dealing with Global Clients or Junior Candidates from an Assistant Account Executive level who are looking for a real opportunity to learn and advance.
You will be responsible for liaising with other international offices, and will be directed in regards to multinational clients who have operations in Australia. There will be a requirement to coordinate Global Coverage for key risks by handling the local placements.
- Liaise with international office to understand the clients requirements
- Deal with and build relationships with local contacts of the multinational clients
- Primarily internal role but will also require client visits
- Prepare Underwriting submissions
- Preparation and management of client budget
- Negotiate with underwriters
- At least 2 years broking experience
- Tier 1 is preferred
- Strong customer focus
- Strong technical product knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.