A highly regarded underwriting specialist business is currently looking for a strong Financial Lines underwriter to join their growing team. The position driver is underwriting and servicing with a particular focus on developing broker relationships.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Underwriting across all Financial Lines products within company appetite and your underwriting authority.
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
- Apply efficient, effective, and sound underwriting practices to new business, mid-term amendments and renewal management
- Identify a structured approach to broker networking to ensure that the broader broker network is aware of the company's products and capabilities.
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
- Proven experience as a Financial Lines underwriter (ideally over 5 years)
- Technical underwriting of products
- Proficiency with underwriting systems and general reporting
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Team player
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you.
Please get in touch with Gemma on 0435785196 to discuss this in more detail.