- Market Leading Multinational
Our client is looking to bring an underwriter with previous financial lines experience on board to grow their Cyber Risk and Financial lines team. This would represent an exciting opportunity for those with previous exposure to financial lines / Cyber in either a broking or underwriting role.
- Underwrite referrals within delegated underwriting authority
- Making recommendations for acceptance or declination of risks which exceed authority.
- Responsibility for Underwriting results of assigned portfolio
- Liaising with stakeholders and maintaining awareness of claims activity
- Contribution towards the continual development and improvement of the portfolio.
- Establish relationships with key and new producers, identifying opportunities including scheme and portfolio transfers.
- Update to date knowledge of Cyber Risks and policy wording.
- At least 4 years proven experience as a Financial Lines/Cyber Underwriter or broker
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of risk and corresponding underwriting appetites
- Proven negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong client facing abilities
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY TO THIS ROLE button. Should you wish to discuss the role or apply directly please contact us as follows;
Hannah@blakeoliver.com.au on 0410 703 733
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.