ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for a proactive and relationship focused Professional Lines claims executive to join their well established and highly regarded claims team.
Working at one of the largest independent Underwriting Agencies in Australia you will utilise your paralegal/legal/claims background to establish yourself as a vital part of this highly skilled and professional team
With a fantastic package on offer including flexible working arrangements and a market leading health and well being program this is truly an employer of choice.
- Analysing claims and creating reports
- Respond to clients in a timely manner, discussing further details and updating on the process
- Investigate and determine liability, and strategy
- Assist Underwriters in creating new business
- Instruct, direct and closely manage litigation panel on claims which are outsourced
- Liaising with third party administrators in relation to notifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Insurance or in-house claims
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Legal Qualification (preferred not essential)
- Ability to manage multiple claims whilst handling enquiries via phone and email
HOW TO APPLY
This is a career defining opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button or reach out directly.
Georgina Beckett | Recruitment Consultant | 0468 584427 |
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver Consulting, our experienced consultants have
worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you
work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.