We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Underwriting Agency within the insurance sector as a Finance Officer. You will be responsible for providing a high level of service to internal/external stakeholders ensuring that financial activities are processed in an accurate and timely manner in accordance within legislative
- Debtor Control - achieve and maintain Debtor Days outstanding targets in line with Insurance House requirements
- Accounts Payable - ensure the accurate and timely payment of accounts to clients and underwriters as authorised by the Finance Director.
- Compliance - Ensure relevant laws and regulations, Industry codes and the organisations standards, processes and values are met.
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective ensuring best practice approach utilised.
- 2 Years experience in a similar role preferable at an Underwriting Agency who uses the system Underwriting Central
- Strong working knowledge of the insurance sector
- Understanding of relationship between underwriters and insurance brokers
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe you meet the above requirement please send your CV via the 'Apply Now' link.
For more information reach out to Jared Timms on 0437 319 351.
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER:
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake
Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years.
We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to
product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and
BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance,
Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the
next step, contact us today.