Financial Lines Specialist
Blake Oliver are excited to be representing a leading Australian Brokerage in the recruitment of a Financial Lines Account Manager. Blake Oliver are a specialist insurance recruiter based in both Sydney and Melbourne. We work across multiple lines of business, be it Financial Lines to Heavy Motor in assisting top brokerages and insurers in their most crucial hires.
Our client has been in the market for over 20 years, servicing both large ASX listed businesses down to SME. The team offers a wealth of experience, with each member a specialist in their line of business and over 100 years combined market facing experience. This offers a unique opportunity for someone looking to be mentored into an Account Director.
As a Financial Lines Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing key relationships with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Retaining key business accounts throughout the renewal stage
- Developing new partnerships, helping and advising.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of existing clients.
- Leveraging relationships within the market to grow your portfolio of ML, D&O and PI.
- Attending market events and constant networking.
This is a market facing role, so as a Fin Lines specialist you must possess the following:
- 2+ years as a Financial Lines Account Manager or Executive
- The desire to progress into a senior role in the near future
- Degree educated is a bonus
- Ambition, self-accountability and organisation
This role has been created with the sole intention to help progress someone's career. With that, please only apply you should wish to be mentored into an Account Director in the coming years.
If you wish to know more, please get in touch with James at or 0414 618 733