We are wanting to speak with experienced External Claims Adjusters or experienced specialists working for a building insurer in a similar position who are keen to make a move. You will join an organisation which is highly respected and commands a strong market position while genuinely valuing their staff and providing long term career progression.
In this mixed office and field-based role you will be responsible for assessing, investigating and resolving large/complex losses through the investigation of damages while liaising with brokers, insurers and other relevant parties.
Your duties will include -
- Set loss reserves
- Claims investigation - field and office based
- Interviewing all relevant parties
- Determination of coverage
- Report writing
- A number of years experience as an external claims adjuster or similar role with an building insurer
- A building background and loss adjusting qualifications would be highly advantageous
- Strong investigative, negotiation, communication and influencing skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment (during catastrophes)
- Full drivers licence
Please submit your application (in WORD format) through the APPLY button or contact Karla on 0416 968 010 for a confidential chat.