This large suburban broker have been in the industry for over 100 years. Based in the South Eastern Suburbs, the position is a servicing role so you will not be required to cold call to grow the portfolio, most new business is through referrals and leads from the commercial side of the company and renewing existing business. This is the opportunity to work in partnership with an experienced domestic broker and share a portfolio worth $300 - $330K.
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and their associated domestic insurance which will include cover for home, motor vehicle, boat, travel mobile phone, art and other products.
- Process new business
- Provide quotes in a timely manner
- Process claims
- Visit clients on site if necessary
- Liaise with underwriters to obtain a fair quote and extensive coverage
Other duties as required
To fulfill the required duties you will ideally have:
- Previous experience as a domestic broker
- Experience using winBEAT and sunrise
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships with both clients and underwriters.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the type of position you've been looking for apply now for a confidential discussion.