- As the first point of contact for customers experiencing a cyber incident or data breach, the lawyer is to provide support promptly and efficiently through telephone and email communications.
- Manage the customer-facing breach response and crisis management for our clients from start to finish including taking instructions and maintaining client files.
- Coordinate the initial response to the cyber incident including the client, internal team (locally and globally, depending on the incident) and third party vendors, in accordance with an organisation’s incident response plan (if required).
- Within a supportive environment, you will have the autonomy to manage your own case load and liaise directly with clients in relation to incidents.
- Assist with the potential regulatory obligations, investigations, and notification requirements.
- Complete incident reports outlining the status of the incident, remediation activities, as well as post-incident reviews.
- Ensure the incident is fully communicated, recorded and tracked in accordance with our existing frameworks.
- Responsible for ensuring that the client experience is second to none.
- Opportunity to be involved and develop the pre-incident practice to help organisations become more cyber resilient.
Key skills and experience
We're looking for ambitious lawyers with 5+ years post admission experience who enjoy working as part of dynamic and collaborative team.
- Strong academic credentials, self-driven with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Interest in, or demonstrated practical cyber and privacy related experience would be beneficial but is not essential for the role.
- Proven experience dealing with escalated, customer-facing issues, as well as experience handling a high caseload and working in a fast-paced environment. A critical mind and focus on problem solving is a must.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Commercial awareness and confidence in building a rapport with clients to gain a better understanding of their business' needs and with the assistance of the partner, actively developing these client relationships.