Our client is a highly regarded National full-service Commercial Law Firm who have seen steady growth over many years. They are known for their innovation and practical approach to get the best results for their clients.
In this newly created role, you will be working with and have direct access to highly regarded Partners across a range of interesting and sophisticated clients. You will also have the opportunity to work with Partners in other states and mentor junior members of the team.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years post admission experience in corporate law
- Proven experience in: JV’s, M&A, asset disposal and acquisition, capital raisings
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and general corporate compliance
- Exposure to competition law and/or equity capital markets will be advantageous
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- A sense of purpose and proactive approach to your work
The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative and respectful culture that is dedicated to teamwork and success with a focus on mental and physical well-being.
For a confidential discussion on how Blake Oliver Consulting can help you with your career or to discuss opportunities in the Legal Market, please contact:
Peter Sheppard - Director of Legal
Executive Search | Destination Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Management Consulting | Mental Health Advocate
Mobile: 0400 349 913