Our award-winning Insurance Broking client is looking to grow their team and employ a Corporate Account Manager to join their Financial Lines team.
Priding themselves on their collaborative and inclusive environment, the vibrant and unique culture is what differentiates them from other offices within the sector.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients within the Financial Lines products
- Grow a portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Develop and maintain client relationships and insurer relationships
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers and brokers
- processing of new business, renewals, policy management
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters and preparation of reports
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Proven experience as an Account Manager or an Account Executive ready to take the step up
- Technical knowledge and experience within General Insurance, especially the Financial Lines products
- Ideally 3+ years minimum of proven experience
- Understanding of the insurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriter's products
- Attention to detail
- Team player
For more information feel free to contact Sofie on or on 0422761340