ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity exists to join a highly respected National Brokerage with significant growth based in East Melbourne as a Compliance Officer.
- Insurance broking audit file reviews
- Development of sustainable processes
- key figure in the implementation, development and management of the broker compliance program, ultimately ensuring regulatory and non-regulatory risks are mitigated
- Identify learning and development opportunities
- Compliance related duties relating to employees skill and competence training
- Working knowledge of products/processes associated with general insurance and/or broking
- Proven reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Driven, results orientated
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. For all enquiries, contact Greig on0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.