Commercial Account Manager
Our client is a dynamic, market leading and successful Insurance broker based in the North of
Sydney. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to look after an established book of SME/Mid Market Commercial clients.
- Gather underwriting information and understand risk profile and
foresee clients' insurance needs
- Organise and attend renewal and new business meetings
- Have a in-depth understanding of the specific insurance
requirements for the clients
- Building and maintaining positive ongoing relationships with
clients and underwriters
- Advising clients on significant risks recommended areas of
improvement and manage to a satisfactory conclusion
- Marketing and New Business Development activities in order to
develop the client portfolio
- Provide a high level of customer service and advice to all clients
across the portfolio
- Maintain regular contact with the clients throughout the year and
provide advice and support where necessary.
- Staying abreast of changes within the insurance market and clients'
- Researching insurance companies' policies and negotiating with
Insurers to find
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and develop relationships and liaise with
clients at all levels
- Customer service skills and business acumen
- The ability to manage your time and work on a number of projects
- Strong analytical skills
- An understanding of client confidentiality
- Administrative and IT skills, Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Account management skills
- Self motivated with personal drive and ambition
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
How To Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY
NOW button. You can also reach Gemma on or on 02 8022 2203
for more information.