COMMERCIAL UNDERWITER | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MELBOURNE CBD
- GREAT EMPLOYEE ENEFITS INCLUDING RDO'S
- FLEXIBLE ORKING ARRANGEMENTS INCLUDES WORKING FROM HOME
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM WITH GYM MEMBERSHIP
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a leading insurer whop are based in the Heart of the CBD with state-of-the-art offices and the best employee benefits in the industry. Due to continued growth, a Commercial Underwriter with experience across multiple commercial lines
is required. The ideal candidate will have experience in ISR and across Business Packages, and/or Financial Lines products.
- Provide efficient and effective services in accordance with the underwriting standards and policies
- Provide underwriting reports as required to meet business unit requirements
- Develop and maintain strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Assist the documentation, review, and improvement of underwriting processes and practices for continuous improvement
- Complete delegated policy renewals in accordance with underwriting procedures and guidelines.
- Perform underwriting tasks for the business unit in accordance with Authority limits.
- Resolve underwriting issues and assist in the preparation of responses to meet audit and regulatory obligations within SLAs.
- Ensure underwriting SLAs are met.
- Ensure an error rate of less than 5% for all documentation and processing
- Demonstrated experience working in general insurance industry with strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced business/office environment
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (General Insurance) preferred
- Insurance Qualification equivalent to FSRA Tier 1 & 2 preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyse and present information using word processing, spread sheet and presentation software packages
- Demonstrated understanding of underwriting risk versus premium
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.