COMMERCIAL MOTOR CLAIMS CONSULTANT | MELBOURNE
- SUPPORTIVE CULTURE
- SIGNIFICANT FINANCIAL AND LIFESTYLE BENEFITS
- EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITES
Are you an experienced Commercial Motor Claims Consultant looking for a change in 2019? This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in a supportive environment and growing business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a market leader that requires technical claims consultants to manage a portfolio of claims from lodgement to assessment, investigation and settlement.
- Work with the underwriting team to understand risk
- Work with Product Managers to understand portfolio mechanics
- Make coverage decisions within delegated authority
- Liaise with customers and deliver excellent service
- Policy interpretation
- End-to-end claims management
- 5 years of experience in Commercial Motor claims
- Experience within mechanical failure, fire and complex claims is essential
- Experience in reinsurance claims management is highly regarded
- Ability to negotiate
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.