Our client is a boutique legal practice servicing the insurance industry nationwide. Specialists in insurance claims recovery disputes, they have proven expertise in handling the most complex commercial litigation for some of Australia's largest insurers across all lines.
Working together with the Principal Solicitor, the successful applicant will be expected to manage their own caseload of legal matters, provide ongoing support to the team, carry out managerial duties as well as actively seek out new clients and maintain existing client relationships.
Benefits for the right candidate:
- Flexible working arrangements and financial incentives
- Great office environment located on the top floor of a Collins St building
- There will be Involvement in managerial duties and decision making
- Regular organisational social activities
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- 1-year PAE in handling a variety of commercial litigation matters
- Enjoy being involved in marketing & business development initiatives
- The ability to foster & develop strong client relationships
- Experience in insurance claims litigation is preferred
APPLY NOW or call Tania on 03 9604 4805 for a confidential conversation.