We are seeking an experienced Property & Liability Claims Specialist to work for a well-regarded insurance organisation. This organisation is a trusted provider within the insurance field which is going through a phase of rapid expansion. You will join a team of high performing insurance claims professionals in a supportive and collaborative environment.
As a Property & Liability Claims Consultant your duties will include -
- End to end claims management of a portfolio of commercial property and liability claims including complex and litigated matters
- Effectively negotiate and investigate all claims and communicate with relevant parties including solicitors
- Provide advise on coverage
- Identify and manage any potential fraud indicators while efficiently managing the recovery process
- Liaise with and manage service providers in relation to assessments and repairs
Essential requirements -
- Proven history of effectively managing a portfolio of commercial property and liability claims
- Strong understanding of complex and litigated claims matters
- Effective communication, negotiation, dispute resolution and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to build a strong rapport with service providers and claimants
- Ability to take ownership while working to tight deadlines
To express your interest in these positions please submit your resume in WORD format or contact Karla on 0416 968 010 for a confidential chat.