ABOUT THE ROLE
Our award-winning Insurance Broking client is looking to grow their team and employ a new Account Executive.
Priding themselves on their collaborative and inclusive environment, the vibrant and unique culture is what differentiates them from other offices within the sector.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients from a range of industries
- Grow a portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Develop and maintain client relationships and insurer relationships
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers and brokers
- processing of new business, renewals, policy management
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters and preparation of reports
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Proven experience as an Account Executive or an Account Broker who is ready to take a step up
- Technical knowledge and experience within General Insurance, ideally 3+ years minimum
- Understanding of the insurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriter's products
- Attention to detail
- Team player
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact Gemma today.