Our client is an ASX listed National Broker providing total risk solutions for clients, operating from state of the art offices in Melbourne's CBD. This position will assist the Senior and Principal Account Executives in all aspects of client services including client contact, administration, technical support and business development.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients from a range of industries
- Develop and maintain client relationships and look after key accounts
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers and brokers
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Technical knowledge and experience within General Insurance from a broking or underwriting environment
- Understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
- Ambitious self starter looking to progress
HOW TO APPLY
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver Consulting, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.