The primary focus of this role is to put the client at the center of what you do, acting in their best interests whilst maintaining the highest level of corporate governance in line with industry best practice.
Your duties and responsibilities will include –
- Ensure customer service is provided at a very high level. Specifically providing timely service of broker requests and ensuring that all administration tasks are completed in an accurate manner.
- Overall ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
- The development of future opportunities out of interaction with existing clients, ensuring the Account Broker is advised of any prospective opportunities to expand the business.
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient and effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
- Respond to inquiries/requests from the brokers within agreed service standards.
- Ensure reporting spreadsheets are up to date, in particular the claim status reports when required.
- Results driven
- “Can-Do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to present, persuade and eventually sell
- Relationship development
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Good understanding of computers
- Problem Solving
- Solution Focused