Your key responsibilities :
- Deliver on the growth and retention strategies of the business and meet annual client services’ targets.
- Work closely with clients to ensure appropriate covers and levels of cover are in place so all potential exposures are covered and any losses are properly met.
- Deliver client presentations on insurance products, issues or performance as required.
- Ensure client visitation plans are carried out according to schedule whilst ensuring service standards are maintained.
- Identify opportunities to offer new products to existing clients.
- Manage debtors for the portfolio of clients and ensure that all
premiums are paid within appropriate timeframes.
- Work with the State Manager to identify prospective clients and develop appropriate strategies for growth of business and build a data base of prospective clients through research within agreed timelines.
- Report any concerns with client financial accounts and escalate accordingly to the state manager and required management.
- Tertiary Qualification and/or sales experience in insurance industry.
- Experience in working in an insurance or risk services environment.
- Qualification in Tier 1 General Insurance Providing Advice
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyse and present information using word processing, project
management, spread sheet and presentation software packages.
- Experienced in maintaining accurate client data in a CRM database.