Blake Oliver is excited to partner with a boutique brokerage based in the Eastern Suburbs on Melbourne with a business critical hire and career defining opportunity. Our client is a specialist within the Not-For-Profit & Faith sector with clients spanning Australia. Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for driving the business forward, assisting with operational support, and managing a book of key accounts already cultivated by the client.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Develop and implement new business and marketing strategy.
- Account management; providing exceptional service to existing clients in conjunction with the methodology created by the brokerage.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and industry requirements and codes including legal requirements and ethical practise.
- Implement insurance renewal program for clients by effectively planning activities including timeframes.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships throughout client lifecycle and renewals process.
You will have atleast a few years within a general insurance capacity, where you have managed a portfolio of key accounts in Melbourne. You will have a genuine passion and desire to see Faith, NFP and Education organisations flourish, which client relationships at the top of your priority list. Sound commercial lines experience is also critical for the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation that is passionate about being the first choice for their customers. In return, you will gain extensive exposure to the general insurance industry and work for a Company that is committed to providing its employees with a professional, supportive work environment and the opportunity to build a rewarding career.
If this sounds like the role for you, send a current resume and cover letter