Our client is a leader within the Insurance space, offering unparalleled levels of service and regarded as the best in the business. They regard culture as one of the most important factors in ensuring a happy workplace, offering a flexible working and a fun and energetic working environment. This is the type of role where you can make things happen. They take pride in being innovative and adaptable to ensure customers are at the forefront of their strategy.
An opportunity for a Claims Team Leader who believes in the ethos of leading by example, who is also passionate about helping others develop and succeed through training, mentoring and strong management.
The responsibilities for this role are not limited to the following;
- Day to day team leadership, management, and coaching.
- Workflow monitoring and management.
- Overseeing and managing the authorisation limits of claims consultants.
- Compliance and reporting management.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Process improvement implementation.
- Quality Assurance maintenance and management.
- Training and upskilling of claims consultants.
The ideal candidate would have;
- Proven experience managing a claims team in either Property or Motor Claims.
- Proven experience in training, coaching and mentoring claims staff.
- Strong understanding of claims regulations.
- Passionate about process improvement and team management.
- Highly adaptable and able to manage change.
- Personable and approachable.
- A proven hard work ethic and leads by example.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button or call Tania on 03 9604 4805 for a confidential conversation.