We are working on several Claims Officers roles with a leading International Insurance organisation.They are offering a combination of permanent roles and 6 month contract roles.
If you have solid general insurance claims lodgement and management experience, we would like to speak with you about some upcoming opportunities.
As a Claims Officer your tasks can be varied and will include :
- Manage a portfolio of property claims to conclusion, ensuring compliance with service level agreements and meeting key performance indicators
- Maintaining expected case load of property claims
- Examining claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Investigating claims by conducting office based analysis of physical damage details, interviewing claimants, and comparing claim information with evidence.
- Providing support and advice to policy holders with respect to their claims
- Setting loss reserves
- Preparing first reports by collecting and summarizing information required
About you :
- Experience in management of General Insurance Claims, Property experience preferred
- Stable work history
- Excellent English
- High Typing speed
- Team Player
- Work without supervision
- Client service focus
If this sounds like you, feel free to apply directly or contact Sofie on
WHV candidates with previous claims experience and 6 months left on visa welcome to apply.