Our client has a number of newly created contact opportunities in their Domestic Property Claims Department to start ASAP.
These opportunities are 6 month fixed term contacts where you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of domestic property claims from lodgement through to finalisation.
Your duties will include –
- End to end management of a portfolio of property claims
- Liaising with claimants, repairers, assessors and other external stakeholders
- Handling all customer enquiries, including complaints while identifying and escalating any suspicious claims
- Responding to customer enquiries in a friendly and empathetic manner while ensuring their claims are being handled in an efficient and timely manner
- Previous Property Claims handling experience
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Available to start work immediately
- Excellent time management skills with experience working to tight deadlines and at times in a high-volume environment
- Customer focused attitude with ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
To apply for these positions please submit your resume online now or you can contact Karla on 0416 968 010.