Financial Lines Claims Manager
Blake Oliver is a specialist Insurance recruiter based in Sydney and Melbourne. Each consultant is a specialist in each sector. In Sydney, our consultants are given a specific remit to work within, be it Financial Lines broking, to Strata Underwriting, across a vertical starting at Entry Level and ending at CEO.
We are currently working with a national brokerage embarking on an exciting growth phase here in Sydney. Our client boasts a number of Australia's leading banks and Financial Institutions on their books, and have expansive plans to develop this portfolio further, hence the need for an experienced and diligent Claims Manager.
As a Financial Lines Claims Manager, you will be responsible for:
- End to End management of Key Client claims
- Leading a team of 4, 2 experienced claims consultants and 2 trainees
- Dealing with team escalations
- Retaining and advising key clients in difficult and strenuous situations.
- Managing key relationships with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Attending market events and constant networking.
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following:
- 5+ years as a Financial Lines Claims Manager. You must have dealt with high value claims and complex claims alike.
- Australian market experience
- Clear understanding of Insurance products and policy wording.
- Degree educated is a bonus
- Ambition, self-accountability and organisation
If you wish to know more, please get in touch with James at