CLAIMS EXAMINER | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MOORABBIN
- MARKET LEADING INSURANCE BROKER
- GREAT OFFICE CULTURE AND CAREER PROGRESSION
- OPPORTUNITY FOR JUNIOR EXAMINERS OR BROKERS
Are you looking to progress your career within the finance industry? If you're an ambitious and hardworking junior claims examiner or insurance broker/assistant with an, this represents a fantastic opportunity with a national business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected insurance broking firm with a very strong reputation and national presence. Located in their Moorabbin office, you will be responsible for end to end claims management, across all product lines for a wide range of clients.
- Gather information from clients
- Liaise and negotiate with underwriters and insurance companies
- Interpret policy documentation
- Manage key stakeholders
- Deliver technically competent support to key stakeholders
- Proactive management of portfolio claims
- Experience within insurance broking or broking claims
- Firm personality with ability to represent clients
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.