Opportunity with a market leading Underwriting Agency based in East Melbourne who are looking to bring on board an experienced claims professional. Those with experience managing a portfolio across commercial products are encouraged to apply.
Those with previous experience within public liability, professional indemnity and/or Medical Malpractice will be considered highly.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of Claims with your duties including -
- End to end management of a portfolio of commercial claims
- Processing a variety of claims ensuring all information is accurately documented
- Provide technical advice to clients with respect to policy coverage across commercial/personal lines
- Liaise with clients, legal experts, external providers and recovery specialists
- Effectively negotiate and settle claims in a timely fashion while managing costs
- Stakeholder engagement – contact with brokers, clients, insureds loss adjusters & underwriters throughout claims cycle.
Essential Requirements -
- Solid claim experience, coming from an insurer, broker or law background with exposure to Public Liability claims.
- Experience dealing with high volume work and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective and professional communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of clients
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
For further information you can contact Greig on 0476 806 232 or apply directly