CLAIMS EXAMINER | UNDERWRITING AGENCY | MELBOURNE
- COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION
- GREAT ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
- EXCELLENT ROLE HANDLING COMMERCIAL CLAIMS
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected Underwriting Agency, with an opportunity for a Law Graduate or experienced Claims Examiner to join the team Commercial Team. The primary responsibilities of the role are divided into Claim lodgement and claims management.
- Liaise with client in the initial claim notification process
- Lodge claim with carrier and continue to monitor the progress of the claim
- End to end management of claims in accordance with settlement authorities
- Liaise with Underwriters as required
- Provide technical advice to clients
- Manage relationships with clients
- Provide reports on claims activity to key stakeholders and management
- Analytical mind
- Strong communication skills
- "Can do attitude"
- Strong relationship development/management skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Law degree is highly regarded
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.