An extremely rare opportunity to join a leading claims team with an international insurer. Whilst initially a 12-month contract there is a likelihood that the role will become permanent.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Claims Consultant, you will handle a large caseload of High Net Worth, Property Claims.
Due to the nature of the business, it is a varied and complex caseload made up predominantly of VIP clients. The main purpose is to produce high quality work product through prompt investigation, effective assessment of the coverage available and reserving and settlement of claims.
You will be expected to build relationships with brokers and policyholders, and other external service providers. Within the business, you will work with the existing claims team and product managers.
- Handle and settle claims, working closely with brokers, policyholders and service providers. Ensuring prompt settlement of the files, accuracy and timeliness of reserving, including control of vendor expenses.
- Work with third party service providers to ensure claims service standards are maintained
- Develop and maintain client relationships and look after key accounts
- Provide general assistance and support to claims colleagues, managers and underwriters
- Strong technical knowledge and claims handling experience
- Sound understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market in Australia
- Solid experience of claims handling inanInsuranceCompany, Broker or Private Practice.
Dependent on the experience of the successful candidate, claims authority will be granted and reviewed as appropriate in accordance with on-going peer reviews.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Daniel J. Marsh | Managing Director | 0424 885 933 |
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER CONSULTING
Insurance& Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake OliverConsulting, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.