A fantastic opportunity has come up with a large Life Insurance company in Sydney. Our client is looking for Claims Assessors who are keen to join them at an exciting time of growth. Our client has a strong heritage teamed with a great culture and benefits.
- Assess claims through the practical application of the policy terms and conditions, engaging the appropriate investigation tools.
- Deploy reasonable application of claims management tools, resources and requirements in assessing a claim.
- Confirm, and where appropriate, substantiate claim decisions to members, Trustees and/or intermediaries as appropriate.
- Pro-actively manage claims durations and engage with appropriate third parties.
- Investigate and resolve disputes relating to expectations of the client/adviser versus the reality of our product rules, policy terms and conditions and industry/business practice and our data and provide input of an expert nature to resolving escalated processes
- Ensure Data Integrity is maintained in the claims system and that agreed individual processing Turn Around Times are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that the quality, including presentation, accuracy and detail of claims assessment meets or exceeds the business unit minimum performance standards.
- Previous claims assessing experience in a general or life insurance environment, or relevant experience in a health environment.
- Previous IP or TPD experience would be ideal
- Working knowledge of the Insurance Contracts Act and other relevant legislation
- Ability to consistently build and maintain good, positive relationships with members, clients and other key stakeholders Strong customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify key issues and proactively find solutions
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office
How To Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. You can also reach Charlotte on or on 0280228718 for more information.