In this role, you will assist and lead the development of Technology projects including Digital Applications activities mainly associated with development and enhancements of internal applications including project management activities. Some of the key applications that the role supports include:
- Underwriter Central
This role includes creating various business requirements and then working with the vendors to ensure the appropriate delivery of technology solutions against your requirements. This is completed with the following key responsibilities:
- Ongoing administration of project work to develop applications.
- Working directly with the business to develop business requirements that are clear and concise and inform developers.
- Vendor management, including in assisting the deployment of new enhancements.
- Test management, planning, and execution.
This role also provides second level application support when Service Desk staff are unable to resolve the issue and is a key component of the management of external vendors working with the Technology team. You would also be responsible for undertaking the key analytic and report compiling activities providing regular reports for the Senior Management and Marketing teams.
To be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Experience consulting with executives, leadership teams and operational staff.
- Experience leading projects within and outside Technology, as well as projects that involve external providers and vendors in the delivery of fixed price projects.
- A track record of successfully providing project management services for multiple Technology and Software related projects.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects to time, cost and quality to meet agreed to deliverables for a successful outcome.
- Proven track record in delivering projects to agreed project management methodologies and processes with governance, risk management, and reporting.
- A flexible and positive "Can Do Attitude"
- Ability to understand and work with (and learn) a variety of applications and technology systems.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communication skills, particularly in the documentation of requirements and solution design
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements and shifting priorities
- Motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic;
- Strong customer service delivery, analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
For further information contact our Melbourne office on 03 9604 4805 or APPLY NOW