Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience and working closely with National Managers you will be responsible for ensuring all projects are successfully monitored, documented, tracked, reported, integrated and implemented. You will be tasked with driving and championing solutions that achieve service excellent internally and externally.
In this permanent role which will grow and change as the business does some of your responsibilities will include –
- Provide a variety of business analytical services to develop Business and Service
- Document and deliver concise end to end business impact assessments; Requirements/Assessments, process maps, option analysis, etc.
- Prioritise and deliver the changes in collaboration with the Program and Senior Managers
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues
- 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience delivering end to end projects, creating business cases and process maps
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Extensive experience gathering, validating and documenting business processes/requirements
- Curious by nature and driven with the ability to question processes and provide solutions