This organisation has an enviable culture and long term career opportunities where you can use your building expertise and team leading skills to work with building contractor and suppliers to ensure your team are estimating and effectively managing the cost of repairs for domestic and commercial claims.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a small team of 6-8 Building Validators on a daily basis where your duties and responsibilities will include –
- Day to day management of a small team
- Ensuring the teams targets are met and validations are being completed in a timely manner and to a high level
- Handle any escalations and complaints
- Build and maintain strong relationships with builders and suppliers
- Use your existing relationships within the building industry to explore and build relationships
- Previous experience managing people either onsite or office based
- Strong technical knowledge of construction, building reports, scope of works etc.
- Experience dealing with insurance claims would be advantageous
- Previous Estimation experience would be highly regarded
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Customer service focused