This is a great opportunity for an experienced broker to utilise their skills and expertise they have gained to help others learn, develop and succeed. The core purpose of this role is to provide leadership and strategic direction to a Broking team, ensuring the effective, efficient, compliant and profitable management of the business managed through the division.
Rolle deliverables are account servicing, development of both portfolio and staff; ensuring a professional approach in all stakeholder interactions and that company policy, procedures and guidelines are met.
- Leadership & Staff development - Monitor team performance and conduct regular 1 on 1 meetings with each team member, manage training & development of team members liaising with relevant stakeholders on appropriate training requirements.
- Strategy & Reporting -Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goals, whilst managing the day to day workflow of the team, creating reports on workflow status/progress.
- Relationship Management & Business Retention -Establish and maintain active and constructive relationships with internal & external stakeholders - Maintaining client and insurer relationships - Policy renewal management - Claims management.
- Business Development -Management/development of a portfolio of business, with an emphasis on profitable growth & Identifying and developing new business prospects by cross-marketing.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Proven experience as an insurance broker
- Confidence in your knowledge in all types of insurance
- Demonstrated ability to present, persuade and produce results
- Strong relationship development skills
- ANZIIF Tier 1 or Tier2 accreditation
If you are ready for the next step in your Broking Career APPLY NOWor call Jared on 03 9604 2322 for a confidential conversation.