Assistant Underwriter/Admin Support
An opportunity exists to join a Lloyds of London backed insurer based in Melbourne's CBD. The opportunity to work alongside Senior Underwriters in a supportive environment. Those with previous Underwriting Assistant experience will be considered highly as will those coming from an insurance administration background.
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
- The creation of underwriting files and ensuring they are maintained
- Negotiate and prepare documentation for new business, renewals and endorsements
- Following up Brokers on outstanding matters
- Support Underwriters with administrative tasks as required.
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience within a broker or insurer is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ANZIFF qualifications preferable
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button.
For all enquiries, please contact Greig on 0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.