An exciting opportunity to join a leading diversified specialty insurer and reinsurer as an Assistant Underwriter. The role is client facing with the primary focus on market visitation and underwriting new business within an established team of underwriters.
- Underwriting new business and renewals providing quotes in a timely and professional manner in line with agreed service standards
- Managing a portfolio to ensure profitability is maintained whilst achieving revenue targets that are set and agreed
- Conduct broker meetings to develop and deepen relationships, and bring in New Business submissions
- Focus on large corporate accounts
- Liaise with other underwriting departments to target multi-line deals
- As appropriate, provide input to Manager on profit analysis, premium planning, market and environment analysis
- Proven experience in underwriting risk
- Self motivated with personal drive and ambition
- Strong networking and communication skills
- The ability to build and develop relationships and liaise confidently with clients at all levels
If you believe you meet the above requirements or want to learn more about the position please reach out via the apply button. You can also reach Charlotte on or on 0280228718 for more information.